Your organisation will probably face a range of work-related driving risks and challenges:
- Reducing collisions and asset damage
- Ensuring employee safety
- Safety of other road users
- Managing and reducing financial cost
- Reputational risk
- Legal compliance and potential consequences of non compliance
- Environmental impacts
How can you be sure that you are effectively identifying and managing these work-related driving risks and that your fleet is compliant?
An effective Fleet Risk Health Check is the first step in identifying, managing and reducing your exposure to risk and help ensure that your fleet is compliant and that you are meeting your duty of care responsibilities.
Pulse – your Fleet Risk Health Check
This provides a comprehensive and actionable fleet risk health check for your business covering policies, drivers, vehicles and journeys – helping you appreciate where you are currently, and what you might need to prioritise for action.
It’s an ideal way to kickstart a full appraisal of your approach to driver risk, or a means of re-calibrating an existing driver risk programme that has not been reviewed for a significant period.
- Identify and prioritise compliance, duty of care issues and non compliance across key fleet areas - organisation/policies; drivers; vehicles; journey.
- Comprehensive - covers cars and commercial vehicles to 3.5t plus option for 3.5t+ vehicles
- Measurable, easily interpretable results (RAG, dashboard) with ‘so what’ inferences
- Benchmarking of results across eg depots, business units and/or peer groups
- Recommendations to address specific issues raised which are prioritised, including best practice guidelines, auditable evidence of progress and consequences of non compliance
- Includes a follow-up health check after 6-12 months to confirm the measurable improvements attained and identify areas still requiring improvement
A trained fleet risk assessor performs a face to face visit to your site(s), highlighting good practice, areas for improvement, and a lot in between – provided in a comprehensive and easy to read report!