About the course
Line Managers are often best placed to influence change and measure ongoing compliance. This specialist course has been specifically designed to form part of your on road risk management programme. The 2-hour virtual workshop provides Line Managers with an overview of their responsibilities for managing their team members who drive for work and encourages a best practice approach in line with current legislation and company policies.
The purpose of the workshop is to identify roles and responsibilities and provide managers and supervisors with a greater understanding of the legalities relating to the policies and procedures laid down by their organisation. The workshop is beneficial for both new and existing Line Managers prior to their drivers attending any other driver training courses.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Take part in interactive discussions using visual training resources
- Look at the responsibilities of a Line Manager
- Appreciate the organisation’s fleet safety policies, procedures and duty of care compliance
- Gain a greater appreciation of the risks involved with driving for work
- Identify company collision investigation procedures and techniques