About the course
This highly-engaging course examines the impact of a driver’s emotions on driving behaviour.
Participants are encouraged to consider how their thoughts and feelings impact on their driving style, and implement strategies that will minimise frustrations and anxieties that often lead to poor decisions and increased risk. Includes coaching and advice for fuel-efficient driving from the Energy Savings Trust.
This course uses both presentation and on-road training techniques. Participants significantly benefit from applying the knowledge gained during the interactive presentation to practical on-road situations.
On this course, participants will:
- Engage in a detailed discussion with their trainer to review the results of their assessment, including attitudes to driving & key areas of risk
- Identify the emotional triggers contributing to negative outcomes
- Take part in an On-Road Coaching Session
- Explore driving techniques to reduce risk, driving-related stress & improve efficiency
- Receive a full training report with advice for continued risk reduction