Intended to help international fleet and procurement managers, health & safety leaders and HSE Directors to understand this significant driver behaviour area, join DriveTech International – global providers of fleet risk and driver safety management systems – and Diageo – one of the world’s largest producers of spirits and beers – to experience aspects of the DriveTech International “Driving in Mind” powerful online workshop and to discuss fleet driver behaviour and how to improve it.
Simply being late for an appointment or experiencing personal problems bring a range of emotions that, if not managed effectively, can change how we as drivers interact with other road users and lead to incidents. At the end of the full driver workshop, driver participants will be able to:
- recognise personal triggers that cause negative behavioural change
- be in a position to say “no” when faced with situations that compromise core values
- use coping strategies to minimise the risk of a negative experience
The webinar to outline this impactful and behaviour-changing online workshop programme and how it can help you manage your international driver community will take place on Thursday 26th November 3pm CET (2pm UK GMT) and we encourage international fleet decisionmakers and health and safety leaders to join the discussion.
- Steve Winnitt, DriveTech International Product Manager
- Alastair Aitken, Head of Health and Safety, Europe at Diageo
- Madelon Jansen, DriveTech International Development Manager
And participate in a vibrant discussion and Q&A session.
Back to news and resources