About the course
Parking incidents are the most common cause of fleet vehicle damage. Our Managing Parking Risk course increases awareness of parking issues and establishes a best practice approach to vehicle manoeuvring.
This course will teach your drivers to assess their options when deciding where to park, and how to park. In addition to vehicle security, it will also encourage your drivers to think about their own personal safety when leaving and returning to their vehicle.
During the webinar, participants will learn:
- Why parking is a problem for businesses in terms of vehicle damage and repair costs
- Where to park to avoid fines, and to ensure vehicle and personal safety
- How to park by planning, concentrating and using the technology available to them
- How semi-autonomous parking is helpful, but still requires their attention
- The impact of parking under pressure
- The benefits of reverse parking
- How to best-park in designated car parks and on-road