About the course
With Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles increasingly being introduced as part of modern driving fleets, it is crucial that drivers receive expert training in the unique operation, maintenance & driving strategies required to maximise safety & efficiency.
Our comprehensive half-day training course is delivered on a one-to-one basis in order to address an individual driver’s requirements. In addition to vehicle familiarisation, the on-road session includes coaching for maximising range, charging strategy & safe operation, ensuring your business & drivers get the most out of these innovative vehicles.
The end result will be a competent & confident driver who is capable of managing the daily pressures of driving their new hybrid vehicle for work.
On this course, participants will:
- Take part in a short assessment drive
- Cover the Fuel Efficiency Driving module to explore methods to achieve a better driving range ‒ observe a trainer demo drive, displaying best practices to maximise range
- Receive coaching to the agreed objectives
- Demonstrate the correct application of their vehicle’s technology
- Receive a full driver training report with advice for continued risk reduction & efficient driving